Carnitas pork totchos
Nachos? These are even better!Print Recipe
- 1 32-ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups carnitas pork
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 1/3 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- Cook the tots according to package directions.
- Set oven to broil.
- Spread the tots on a plate, it's pk to pile them up. Cover with the cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle with salsa and crema, top with carnitas, jalapenos, and cotija.
Salsa Verde recipe HERE.
Calories: 456kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 1164mg | Potassium: 145mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 951IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 551mg | Iron: 1mg