Carnitas pork totchos
Nachos? These are even better!Print Recipe
- 1 32-ounce bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups carnitas pork
- 2 jalapeños sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/3 cup salsa verde
- 1/3 cup Mexican crema or sour cream
- 1/4 cup scallions sliced
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- Cook the tots according to package directions.
- Set oven to broil.
- Spread the tots on a plate, it's pk to pile them up. Cover with the cheese.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Drizzle with salsa and crema, top with carnitas, jalapenos, and cotija.
Salsa Verde recipe HERE.
Sodium: 1164mg | Calcium: 551mg | Vitamin C: 13mg | Vitamin A: 951IU | Sugar: 16g | Fiber: 1g | Potassium: 145mg | Cholesterol: 107mg | Calories: 456kcal | Saturated Fat: 14g | Fat: 29g | Protein: 27g | Carbohydrates: 21g | Iron: 1mg