Home made garlic condimentPrint Recipe
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup neutral flavored oil I use canola
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice optional
- Place the egg in a blender and pulse a few times to mix well.
- Add the garlic, mustard, vinegar and salt, and pulse a few times to combine.
- With the blender running on medium speed, slowly drizzle in the oil. If you prefer a thicker aioli, add a little more oil until desired consistency is reached.
- Add the lemon juice and pulse until completely mixed.
- Store refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Calories: 2066kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 229g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 816mg | Potassium: 117mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg