A vary traditional Argentine condimentPrint Recipe
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup parsley finely chopped
- ⅕ cup cilantro finely chopped
- 3-4 cloves garlic finely chopped or minced
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 ½ teaspoon oregano freshly minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- black pepper to taste (about 1/2 teaspoon)
- Finely chop the parsley and the oregano with a knife. DO NOT use a food processor.
- In a bowl, mix the herbs with the remaining ingredients. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before use.